Totally unique, warm-hearted, engaging and humorous but with deadly serious
- At any stage, delegates can be provided with copies of
The Art of Reading People to enrich and embed learning
– Interact with others in a more productive way
– Develop better relationships
– Understand what triggers positive behaviour
– Understand what generates negative behaviour
– Maximise sales opportunities
– Individuals have more productive meetings
– Build more productive teams
– Encourage better team dynamics
– Avoid team conflicts
– Teams engage more productively in meetings
– Place individuals in roles more effectively
– Resolve inter-personnel issues more amicably
– Understand what motivates individual types
– Create working environments which allow individuals to thrive
– Interview candidates more effectively
– Holding more effective meetings/team sessions as an organisation
What Our Clients Say
"The session was fun, thought provoking and most importantly made us all think outside of our NHS box. Great session."
Trish Jay - Director of Quality, 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
“I have no hesitation in saying that John is one of the best facilitators/trainers that I have ever encountered. He manages groups with an intuitive skill that is a joy to behold. Being on the receiving end of his coaching can be tough at times, but that’s because he identifies precisely what each individual needs to work on at that moment in time and is unapologetic about pointing it out!”
Julia E Knight
Work & Organisational Psychologist, DEJA People
"We look after an affluent base...by understanding them more will only help us move our business and indeed growth forward."
Charles Ayton - Head of Commercial Personal Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
"...John was such a clear, enthusiastic and memorable speaker that I was able to go home and share his ideas..."
Joanne Whitlock - Managing Director, Cantomax Ltd
"The session looked at communication skills and knowing your client, and was first class."
Nick Cann - Chief Executive, Institute of Financial Planning
"Thank you... Your command of the subject, your inspirational style backed up by your astonishing verbal dexterity made for one of the greatest Academy days I have experienced."
Joe Adams - Chairman Group 11 Academy for Chief Executives