Totally unique, warm-hearted, engaging and humorous but with deadly serious
– Interact with others in a more productive way
– Develop better relationships
– Understand what triggers positive behaviour
– Understand what generates negative behaviour
– Maximise sales opportunities
– Individuals have more productive meetings
– Build more productive teams
– Encourage better team dynamics
– Avoid team conflicts
– Teams engage more productively in meetings
– Place individuals in roles more effectively
– Resolve inter-personnel issues more amicably
– Understand what motivates individual types
– Create working environments which allow individuals to thrive
– Interview candidates more effectively
– Holding more effective meetings/team sessions as an organisation
What Our Clients Say
"... was a great balance of fun and learning, and reinforced the general principles of recognising the differences between people and managing these for effective relationships..."
Jenny Naylor - Group Marketing Director, Aspria
"It was fun, interesting, interactive, challenging, pacey and unique. Overall, very successful!"
John Watkinson - Best Practice Group Chairman & Vistage Chair Of The Year 2012
"Thank you... Your command of the subject, your inspirational style backed up by your astonishing verbal dexterity made for one of the greatest Academy days I have experienced."
Joe Adams - Chairman Group 11 Academy for Chief Executives
"Our sales and marketing team has had two sessions... Morale is high, HQ is happy and we are looking forward to the third session. This stuff works!"
Phil Roberson - Sales Director, HTC
"The session looked at communication skills and knowing your client, and was first class."
Nick Cann - Chief Executive, Institute of Financial Planning
"The session was fun, thought provoking and most importantly made us all think outside of our NHS box. Great session."
Trish Jay - Director of Quality, 2gether NHS Foundation Trust