About the book
Applying ancient approaches to character types and drawing them through to the present day, accomplished business relationship coach, improviser and public speaker John Cremer will show you how to:
• Read other people like a book and recognise instantly who you are dealing with
• Engage with them in a language and manner they’ll respond to and leave a positive, lasting impression
• Avoid pointless conflict and misunderstanding
• Open up new possibilities in your personal and professional relationships
• Enjoy a fresh view of yourself and other people
The Art of Reading People brings fresh perspectives to interpersonal communication and paves the way for you to start forging your best relationships and get things done more enjoyably and effectively!
“I didn’t realise at first how much impact it had. I like to be able to categorise and this gave me a process for dealing with people that I never had before. I’m quite rational and fact based and am much more IQ than EQ based. This gave me a template that I can apply to human interactions”
Phil, the executive director of the UK division of a mobile phone company.