Totally unique, warm-hearted, engaging and humorous but with deadly serious
– Interact with others in a more productive way
– Develop better relationships
– Understand what triggers positive behaviour
– Understand what generates negative behaviour
– Maximise sales opportunities
– Individuals have more productive meetings
– Build more productive teams
– Encourage better team dynamics
– Avoid team conflicts
– Teams engage more productively in meetings
– Place individuals in roles more effectively
– Resolve inter-personnel issues more amicably
– Understand what motivates individual types
– Create working environments which allow individuals to thrive
– Interview candidates more effectively
– Holding more effective meetings/team sessions as an organisation
What Our Clients Say
"John’s presentation style is truly inspiring... I’m recommending this course to everyone!"
John Nicholis - Managing Director, London Calling Arts
"It was fun, interesting, interactive, challenging, pacey and unique. Overall, very successful!"
John Watkinson - Best Practice Group Chairman & Vistage Chair Of The Year 2012
"... was a great balance of fun and learning, and reinforced the general principles of recognising the differences between people and managing these for effective relationships..."
Jenny Naylor - Group Marketing Director, Aspria
"Our sales and marketing team has had two sessions... Morale is high, HQ is happy and we are looking forward to the third session. This stuff works!"
Phil Roberson - Sales Director, HTC
"...John was such a clear, enthusiastic and memorable speaker that I was able to go home and share his ideas..."
Joanne Whitlock - Managing Director, Cantomax Ltd
"Thank you... Your command of the subject, your inspirational style backed up by your astonishing verbal dexterity made for one of the greatest Academy days I have experienced."
Joe Adams - Chairman Group 11 Academy for Chief Executives