Totally unique, warm-hearted, engaging and humorous but with deadly serious
– Creates the foundation
– Sets the business context
– Provides an overview of the specific people ‘types’
– Outlines real business application
– Examines combined types
– Takes a deeper dive into inter-type relationships
– Assesses techniques to identify types
– Highlights effective language and behaviours to get the best out of each type
– Applies the techniques to current situations delegates face daily
– Explores effective relationship-building between types
– Develops strategies to engage with clients using the material
– At any stage, delegates can be provided with copies of
The Art of Reading People to enrich and embed learning
– Interact with others in a more productive way
– Develop better relationships
– Understand what triggers positive behaviour
– Understand what generates negative behaviour
– Maximise sales opportunities
– Individuals have more productive meetings
– Build more productive teams
– Encourage better team dynamics
– Avoid team conflicts
– Teams engage more productively in meetings
– Place individuals in roles more effectively
– Resolve inter-personnel issues more amicably
– Understand what motivates individual types
– Create working environments which allow individuals to thrive
– Interview candidates more effectively
– Holding more effective meetings/team sessions as an organisation
What Our Clients Say
"...John was such a clear, enthusiastic and memorable speaker that I was able to go home and share his ideas..."
Joanne Whitlock - Managing Director, Cantomax Ltd
"... was a great balance of fun and learning, and reinforced the general principles of recognising the differences between people and managing these for effective relationships..."
Jenny Naylor - Group Marketing Director, Aspria
"Our sales and marketing team has had two sessions... Morale is high, HQ is happy and we are looking forward to the third session. This stuff works!"
Phil Roberson - Sales Director, HTC
"The session was fun, thought provoking and most importantly made us all think outside of our NHS box. Great session."
Trish Jay - Director of Quality, 2gether NHS Foundation Trust
"John’s presentation style is truly inspiring... I’m recommending this course to everyone!"
John Nicholis - Managing Director, London Calling Arts
"Thank you... Your command of the subject, your inspirational style backed up by your astonishing verbal dexterity made for one of the greatest Academy days I have experienced."
Joe Adams - Chairman Group 11 Academy for Chief Executives