About the book
The Art of Reading People is nothing short of a cheat’s guide to getting on with humanity, and getting the best out of your time here on earth.
John Cremer will show you how to:
- Read other people like a book within seconds
- Speak to them using the imagery and language they’ll respond to
- Avoid pointless conflict and misundertanding
- Create new possibilities in your personal and professional relationships
- Enjoy a fresh view of yourself and other people If one book can change your perception of your place in society, and how to get things done, this is it.
“I didn’t realise at first how much impact it had. I like to be able to categorise and this gave me a process for dealing with people that I never had before. I’m quite rational and fact based adn am much more IQ than EQ based. This gave me a template that I can apply to human interactions”
Phil, the executive director of the UK division of a mobile phone company.